Free estimates on interior shutters in Frisco, TX
Locally manufactured shutters in North Texas at 940-597-1832
Why call us for custom shutters in DFW?
- We are the premiere custom plantation shutter company in the Fort Worth area. We use only top quality shutter materials.
- Customer service and quality is our #1 priority on all installs.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we are NOT just a dealer for shutters. Many companies buy shutters in bulk from China at a measurement that is close to your window measurements.
- Instead, we hand build every one of our plantation shutters at our local manufacturing plant in Denton, TX - no middlemen.
- We are family-owned and operated. When you call, you speak directly with our owner, NOT a middleman or pushy sales person.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. We have been serving Frisco and McKinney, TX for decades.
- Ready to get started? Call today or click here for a free quote!
Because we are locally owned and operated in the Denton, TX area, we are able to save you money by keeping our costs down while still ensuring you get the highest level of quality when it comes to custom interior shutters in Frisco and North DFW. We offer free quotes on the best materials and have customer testimonials across DFW including reviews on Angie's List and Service Magic. Call today!
Tieback (aka Shutter Dog): Hardware attached to the house or window frame used to hold a shutter in the open position.
Window Casing: The frame containing a window.
Window Frame: The frame around a window, also referred to as the casement.
Window Jamb: The vertical, inside edge of the casement on each side of the window frame that holds the window into the rough opening of the house or building.
Window Sash: A framework that holds the panes of glass of a window to the window frame.